TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Terms and Condition of Sale (“Terms of Sale”) apply to the purchase and shipping of Goods in France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, latvia, Italy, Belgium and United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland and Isle of Man) through our Website. Please read these Terms of Sale carefully before placing an Order. By confirming that you have read and accepted these Terms of Sale when you submit an Order through the Website, you confirm your unconditional acceptance of these Terms of Sale.
If you need further information or have any questions about these Terms of Sale, please check our FAQ page and if you would still like assistance please contact our Customer Service department through our Contact Us page.
All goods are shipped from our warehouse in Oldenzaal, Netherlands.
1. INFORMATION RELATING TO GOODSWe will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information about Goods is accurate and up-to-date. However we do not warrant or guarantee that there will be no errors in the description and/or pricing of the Goods, or that Goods will always be available if you wish to place an Order to purchase them. None of the material contained in our Website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation in relation to Goods. All images, illustrations and descriptions of Goods are for information only and you are invited to contact us using the contact information in the Contact Us page if you need any further information about Goods. We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to modify the information about Goods displayed on our Website, including without limitation information on prices, description and availability of Goods. However, changes to price, availability or description of any Goods will not affect Orders submitted by you which have already been accepted by us in accordance with Clause 2 below. The foregoing will not affect your statutory rights.
2. HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDERTo place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over. To place an Order you will have to select the Goods on the Website, select your preferred shipping method and, at your discretion other optional services and click on the “BUY NOW” button. Before completing the check-out procedure you will be requested either to register for or log into your personal account. You can, if you prefer, checkout without registering, but you will be required to provide the necessary personal and payment data to process the Order. We will not accept Orders placed in any way other than as detailed above.
If you have any problems during the placement of an Order or if you are not sure whether or not your Order made through the website has been finalized, contact us using the contact information in the contact us.
When you place an Order you make an offer to us to purchase the Goods you have selected. Orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us and we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, refuse to accept your Order, including but not limited to the cases where:
You provided us with incorrect information, including without limitation, insufficient or incorrect payment details, incorrect billing information; insufficient or incorrect shipping address or fraudulent information There is an error on our Website relating to the Goods that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the Goods as displayed on our Website. The Goods that you have ordered are no longer available through our Website. We believe that you are under the age of 18.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for withdrawing any Goods from the Website, removing or editing any materials or content on the Website, refusing to process an Order or suspending any transaction after we started to process it.
If we cannot accept your Order we will contact you by email or telephone as soon as possible but in any case no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of your Order. If we cannot accept or perform your Order because the Goods are no longer available, or because of an error in the prices and/or other information about the Goods for which you have placed an Order, we will contact you and suggest alternative products that you might wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions then we will cancel your Order in relation to those Goods we cannot supply and refund to you any money that you have paid to us in respect of those Goods.
If you have placed the Order through the Website you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your Order, containing the relevant details of your Order (such as quantities, price, shipping terms). Please note that this e-mail does NOT constitute an acceptance of your Order. Unless you cancel your Order, your Order will be accepted and the contract between us and you will be concluded only when we dispatch the Goods. At such time you will receive an Order Shipment Confirmation e-mail informing you that we have dispatched all, or a part, of the Goods covered by your Order.
Orders can be cancelled at any time before being processed by us. If you wish to modify or cancel your Order please contact us via our Contact Us page. We will not accept order cancellations made in any way other than that listed above. Once your Order has been processed you may only exercise your right of withdrawal according to the procedure under Clause 8 below.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF GOODS ARE UNAVAILABLEWe will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information about Goods displayed on our Website are always accurate. However, when you place an Order certain Goods may unfortunately be out of stock, especially if we were low in stock at the time you placed your order.
If we are unable to send you the ordered Goods within 14 days from the date of your Order we will contact you and ask if you would like us to cancel your Order either partially or entirely and, in such a case, we will refund you the cost of the Goods in the cancelled Order. If we do not receive a response to our email, we will send you an email reminder. If you do not contact us within a further 3 days, we will cancel your entire Order and refund to you the cost of the Goods. Nothing in these conditions will affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens' Advice Bureau.
4. OUR PRICING POLICYThe prices of the Goods are indicated on our Website and will be confirmed in the automated Order Confirmation email you will receive once you have placed your order.
All prices are in Euros (or Pounds Sterling for Goods to be delivered in the United Kingdom) and inclusive of VAT.
Delivery costs may apply to your Order as indicated on our Website at the time you submit your Order. Delivery costs will depend on the value of your Order and your required shipping method. To see our delivery charges and terms and conditions please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
We reserve the right to modify the price of our Goods on our Website at any time and without prior notice. Changes to the price of Goods will not affect your Order once we have accepted the Order and sent you an Order Confirmation email.
If we find an error in the price of Goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible by email or telephone and we will offer you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling your Order. If you cancel the Order, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
5. HOW CAN I PAYWe accept most payment cards including Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept payment by PayPal. Payment must be made in the currency as indicated on your Order before you submit it.
If you pay by credit or debit card, you must supply your card details when you place your Order. Your credit or debit card will be debited for the total value of your Order at the time your Order is placed by you. We will not accept your Order, neither will we supply the Goods to you until your credit or debit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the Goods ordered. If we do not receive such authorisation we will notify you. We reserve the right to verify the identity of the credit or debit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
We take all reasonable care to make our Website secure and to prevent frauds. All credit and debit card transactions on this Website are processed by “Ingenico ePayments”, a secure online gateway which will be responsible for holding and automated handling in a secure environment of the information relating to your payment details. Please note that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, restrict shipping to certain Countries or locations we believe to be a high fraud risk.
If you are paying by PayPal you will be asked to log in to your PayPal account with your email address and password to confirm the payment. If you do not have a PayPal account you can still pay with PayPal up to a maximum of 10 times and will be asked to enter personal data and credit card details. Your Goods will be supplied after your payment is cleared. If we do not receive payment in cleared funds within 14 days after the date of your Order then your Order will be cancelled.
We will send the Goods to you at the delivery address indicated on your Order Confirmation. We may, however, only send documents by email to the email address which you provided at the time of making the Order.
6. WHEN ARE GOODS DELIVEREDGoods ordered through this Website will only be delivered to France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, latvia, Italy, Belgium and United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland and Isle of Man). Delivery charges may apply to your Order, to see our delivery terms and conditions and delivery charges please see our Delivery & Returns page. Upon delivery of the Goods to our carrier we will send you an Order Shipment Confirmation email.
We will not deliver any Goods unless or until full payment has been received. We will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the Goods within the delivery time specified in our Delivery Terms and Conditions. However, any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only and we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any unavoidable delays in delivery.
If there is no one at the nominated delivery address who can accept delivery of Goods, the carrier will leave a notification card in your mail box. Title to and risk of loss in your Goods will pass to you on delivery.
7. HOW TO RETURN GOODSWe hope you are delighted with your purchase from 7 For All Mankind however we understand if you wish to return any or all of the items. Goods which were supplied in error, were incomplete, damaged or faulty, or if you have just changed your mind, can be returned to us using the process found on our Delivery and Returns page.
8. YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWALIf you have received the ordered Goods and are not satisfied with any of them or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you may exercise your right of withdrawal without penalty and without giving any reason and request a refund within 14 calendar days of delivery of the Goods, provided that you return the Goods to us according to the procedure indicated under ‘How to make a return’ on our Delivery and Returns page. Please note that while the Goods remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Goods are kept safe, secure and in good condition.
9. OUR LIABILITY TO YOUThese Terms of Sale set out the entire obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of Goods. Save as set out in this clause, we do not provide any warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on us regarding the supply, failure to supply, or delay in supplying the Goods.
Any warranty, condition or other term arising out of or in connection with the supply of Goods which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in the contract by statute, common law, laws applicable in the Country where you are domiciled or where you purchased the Goods, is hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for:
Any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill. Any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either our breach of contract or our breach of our legal duty of care. Loss or damage is "reasonably foreseeable" if, at the time that we and you entered into a contract, such loss was either contemplated (or should reasonably have been contemplated) by us and you or you notified us that the loss may occur if we breached the contract or our legal duty of care.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude our liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or (ii) for fraud or (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by applicable compulsory national laws as to title or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer, or your right of withdrawal as per Clause 8 above.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS7 FOR ALL MANKIND trademark as well as all trademarks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, illustrations, images, and logo which appear on our products, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of Seven for all Mankind International SAGL, Via Penate 4, 6850 Mendrisio, Switzerland and its affiliated Companies. Any reproduction, whether complete or partial, modification or use of these marks, illustrations, images and logo, for whatever reason and in whatever medium, without our written, express and prior agreement, is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted.
13. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROLWe will make every effort to perform our obligations under these Terms of Sale. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, an act of God, explosion, flood, fire or accident, war or civil disturbance, strike, industrial action or stoppages of work, any form of government intervention, a third party act or omission, failure of our supplier(s), failure by you to give us a correct delivery address or notify us of any change of address, or a failure by you to affect payment.
We will inform you of any such unforeseen event as soon as possible after its occurrence and we will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible. Should this interruption continue beyond a period of 2 weeks you will be entitled to cancel the Order and a refund will be made in accordance with Clause 8 of these Terms of Sale.
14. APPLICABLE LAWThese Terms of Sale are governed by the laws of Switzerland excluding the UN Convention on the International Sales of Goods.
15. RESALE / RESHIPPING OF OUR MERCHANDISEWe constantly monitor the quality of the Goods that we offer to our customers in order to guarantee constant customer satisfaction. Our Goods are only distributed in our own and our authorised resellers' stores. You must not misrepresent yourself as being one of our authorised resellers or as being qualified to resell our Goods. We reserve the right to refuse to accept your Order if we suspect that you intend to resell our Goods.
16. CONTACT USIf you have any questions about these Terms of Sale, our Goods or your Order, please contact us via our Contact Us.
17. GENERAL TERMSNeither our failure nor your failure to enforce any term of these Terms of Sale constitutes a waiver of such term. Such failure shall in no way affect the right later to enforce such term.
18. DEFINITIONIn these Terms of Sale:
means the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of Goods, comprising your Order, our Order Confirmation of your Order and these Terms of Sale.
means the products that we sell on our Website from time to time, including but not limited to jeans wear, sportswear, including apparel, bags, handbags and accessories.
means an order for Goods placed according to these Terms of Sale.
Order Confirmation means the order confirmation email issued by us to you indicating acceptance of your Order at the moment the Goods are despatched and the relevant details of your purchased Goods;
Terms of Sale
means these terms and conditions of sale
means our website located at http://www.7forallmankind.ch/en_en/
You or your
means you, the customer
We, our or us
means Seven for all Mankind Netherlands BV, Loire 192 2491 AM Den Haag, The Netherlands with company Registration NL-BV. KVK number-67966799Delivery
Where and when Do We Deliver
Goods ordered through this Website will only be delivered in France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, latvia, Italy, Belgium and United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland and Isle of Man).
Please note that we currently do not ship to:
- British Overseas Territories, the Channel Islands, Gibraltar and British Forces Post Offices (BFPOs);
- Livigno, Vatican City and Republic of San Marino;
- Dutch Overseas Territories;
- Ceuta & Melilla, Andorra, Gibraltar, Canary Islands and Balearic Islands;
- PO Boxes.
All goods are shipped from our warehouse in Oldenzaal-NL.
All orders placed before 12 am CET will be handed to our preferred carrier the same day and delivered within approximately 2-4 working days.
Delivery is by standard courier during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you choose the Express Delivery, orders that are placed before 12 am CET, Monday to Friday will be delivered the next day. Orders placed after this time will be delivered within two working days. Orders placed on Friday before 12 am CET will be delivered on the following working day.
- Although it is our goal to deliver within the above mentioned lead times, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
- Orders will be processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We are unable to redirect orders once your order has been placed.
Delivery charges would normally apply to your order based on the value of your order and type of delivery.
Taxes & Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemised in the checkout page and on the Order Confirmation.
We are currently offering FREE Shipping on all orders to the UK. This offer is for a limited period only..
In this Return Policy, 7 For All Mankind”, “7FAM”, “we” and “us” means Seven for all Mankind Netherlands BV, whose registered office is at Los Angelesstraat 4, 2548JC – 's-Gravenhage, Netherlands, Company Registration number :- NL-BV. KVK number-67966799, and “you” means you the customer.
Capitalized terms used in this Return Policy shall have the meaning set forth in the “Definition” section of 7 For All Mankind Terms and Conditions of Sale, which is applicable to this Returns Policy
This Return Policy applies to all items purchased through the Website and shipped intoFrance, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, latvia, Italy, Belgium and United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland and Isle of Man).
Please note that we do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Website
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from 7 For All Mankind, however we understand if you wish to return any or all of the items. Goods which were supplied in error, were incomplete, damaged or faulty, or if you have just changed your mind, can be returned to us using the process below and within the specified periods stated.
Please not that all Goods need to be returned back to our warehouse in Oldenzaal, Netherlands.
REASONS TO RETURN
- If you have changed your mind and wish to return your Goods, you have up to 14 calendar days from delivery of your Order to return them to us. In this case we will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your Order. To meet the withdrawal deadline it is sufficient for you to inform us of your decision to withdraw, following the instructions provided herein below.
- Returns of misdescribed Goods (with regards to those misdescriptions which are obvious and readily noticeable, such as the colour of the product) must be made within 14 days from delivery of your order.
Returns outside these timeframes will only be accepted at our discretion.
- Faulty Goods: Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 2 years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Making a return is easy if you follow the steps below:
- Inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract within the aforementioned 14 calendar days from delivery of your Order, in writing by hand or registered letter, e-mail or telephone, provided that if you notify us by e-mail or telephone you confirm your decision by registered letter with return receipt, at the following address:
7 For All Mankind Online Returns Department
7575 DA Oldenzaal
contact us: Contact Us
- Fill out the returns area on the consignment note (included in the package containing the Goods) indicating which goods you are returning and the reason for return. If you no longer have the consignment note received with the Goods please contact us.
If you have received the Goods as a gift you must provide an e-mail address, or alternatively Goods may be returned by the original purchaser.
Before returning any Goods to us please check that you:
- Fill out the consignment note as above.
- Enclose all accessories and other material supplied unless informed otherwise.
- Use all packaging that was originally supplied.
- Include your Order Confirmation or other proof of purchase (unless you are returning a gift).
- Ensure the returns address as indicated on the consignment note is clearly visible on the outside of the parcel.
- Seal the package securely.
It is your responsibility to obtain proof that the Goods have been returned, by returning the items by registered post or by such other means which gives proof of date of postage and delivery. We recommend that you return the Goods by means which allow you to track their return and which insures you for the value of the Goods. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during the shipment to us.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. Where you have received the Goods as a gift we will contact you using the email address given at the time of return or where this has not been provided notification will be sent to the original purchaser.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Once we receive the Goods, we will:
- Examine the Goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
- At your option where the Goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website: (i) or, (ii) refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, repair or replace the Goods, we will refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees)
- Credit the refund for the Goods, including any delivery costs (provided that you send us satisfactory evidence of the costs actually incurred in returning the Goods; where such evidence is not provided we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage), back to the payment card that you used to pay for the Goods, or repair or replace the faulty or damaged Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which we are informed about your decision to return the Goods.
IF IN OUR SOLE OPINION, THE GOODS YOU HAVE RETURNED TO US ARE NOT FAULTY OR DAMAGED, AND CORRECTLY CORRESPOND TO THE DESCRIPTION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE, OR THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER UNDER THE DISTANT SELLING REGULATIONS OR WITHIN THE RELEVANT RETURNS PERIOD FROM RECEIPT OF ORDER, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND AND WE WILL RETURN THE GOODS TO YOU.
Unfortunately we are not currently unable to offer an exchange for your order. If you wish to receive another product or size, please return your order to us for a refund and place a new order for the product you require. We are unable to refund any delivery charges.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may return it to us following the Returns procedure set out above.
Please ensure your e-mail address is quoted on the consignment note when returning a gift, otherwise any notification concerning your return will be sent to the original purchaser. Please note that any refund will be credited to the card or payment option used at the time of order.
When you return Goods, PLEASE NOTE THAT
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults or manufacturing defects before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately. Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during return shipment to us.